- At least 10 years experience in construction industry
- Intermediate level of English as a minimum
- Free to take a course
- Self-study method
- 30 weeks to complete the course
- An Open Book Test
- 75% passing score
- Course materials are latest OSHA Standards
- Safety and health personnel in construction industry
Participants in the Safety and Health Specialist Certificate Program can customize their program to reflect their own areas of interest through a selection of core required courses and electives.
- Health and Safety Personnel in Construction Industry
Required 04 courses of 90 training hours
- OSHA #510 Occupational Safety and Health Standards for the Construction Industry (26 hours)
- OSHA #3015 Excavation, Trenching and Soil Mechanics (20 hours)
- OSHA #3095 Electrical Standards (26 hours)
- OSHA #3115 Fall Protection (18 hours)
Electives: Complete an additional minimum of 26 training hours
- 521 OSHA Guide to Industrial Hygiene (26 hours)
- OSHA 2015 Hazardous Materials (26 hours)
- OSHA 2225 Respiratory Protection (26 hours)
- OSHA 2264 Permit-Required Confined Space Entry (26 hours)
- OSHA 3085 Principles of Scaffolding (22 hours)
- OSHA 7115 Lockout/Tag-out (7.5 hours)
- OSHA 7205 Health Hazard Awareness (6 hours)
- OSHA 7400 Noise Hazards in the Construction Industry (5.5 hours)
- OSHA 7405 Fall Hazard Awareness for the Construction Industry (5 hours)
- OSHA 7410 Managing Excavation Hazards (6.5 hours)
- OSHA 7500 Introduction to Safety and Health Management (5.5 hours)
- OSHA 7505 Introduction to Incident/Accident Investigation (7.5 hours)
- Self-study in 30 weeks.
- However, all courses applied towards certificate completion must have been completed within 5 years of certificate program completion date.
- An Open Book Test.
- You must make a score of at least 75% to pass this course.
- Upon successful completion of the course and pass the test, a participant will receive a Construction Safety and Health Specialist Certificate by BWCSP
BOOK A COURSE
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 30 weeks
- Skill level Expert
- Students 60
- Assessments Yes