OSHA 10-Hour Construction (Self-Study)
OSHA 10-Hour Construction Industry
The OSHA 10 Hour Construction Industry course is to provide an entry level construction worker’s general awareness on recognizing and preventing hazards on a construction site.
OSHA 10-Hour Construction course covers workplace hazards, employee rights, improving safety culture, and other key topics to prepare participants for the job site.
Entry Level Construction Workers
Here is the list of mandatory topics that must be taught in the OSHA 10-hour construction course
- Introduction to OSHA
- Focus Four (leading causes of death in construction)
- Struck-By (e.g., falling objects, trucks, cranes . . .)
- Caught-In or Between (e.g., trench hazards, motorized equipment . . .)
- Personal Protective and Lifesaving Equipment
- Health Hazards in Construction
To fill out the rest of the OSHA 10-hour construction course, you can select from the following optional topics:
- Confined Spaces for Construction
- Materials Handling, Storage, Use and Disposal
- Cranes, Derricks, Hoists, Elevators, & Conveyors
- Stairways and Ladders
- Tools – Hand and Power
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Fire Protection and Fire Prevention
- You are provided with the course materials.
- You can contact our tutors via Skype, Zoom, Viber or WhatsApp for further questions
To complete within 3 months, but typically takes about 1-2 months.
- Inform us 3 days in advance to book a test when you are ready.
- A 2-hour invigilated (supervised) paper test in a 30 question of multiple choice and written format.
- The test can be done at our Center, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam; you must make a score of at least 70% to pass this course.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
This is a self-study method course. You have 3 months to complete the course from the enrolment with us. See the course detail in the overview tab