ISO 26000 Social Responsibility Lead Auditor
ISO 26000 Social Responsibility Lead Auditor
Professional Evaluation and Certification Board (PECB) is a global provider of training, examination, audit, and certification services for multiple fields
CTSafe Center is in partnership with PECB to deliver ISO courses in Vietnam.
What is ISO 26000?
ISO 26000 is an international standard, which was developed to provide guidance on how to behave in a socially responsible way. This standard is applicable to all organizations, whose aim is to contribute to the health and wellbeing of society, regardless of their size or industry. ISO 26000 is a guidance standard that helps organizations to enhance their operational processes and ensure healthy ecosystem.
Why is Social Responsibility important for you?
Social responsibility has become a major concern nowadays, as the pressure from the public for organizations to behave in a more socially responsible manner and adhere to social standards has significantly increased. Organizations around the world need to take the necessary measures toward enhancing their social performance and making the world a better place. By improving your performance through the adoption of ISO 26000, you will demonstrate to the audience that you are contributing towards a sustainable development.
By becoming ISO 26000 certified, you will not only prove that you are effectively delivering products and services to stakeholders and public; you will also demonstrate that you care about the environment and its sustainability. Moreover, you will enhance the reputation of the company by attracting new customers and employees, who wish to maintain a healthy ecosystem.
Benefits of ISO 26000 Social Responsibility
By becoming ISO 26000 certified, you will be able to:
- Increase your profits
- Help the organization behave in a more socially responsible manner
- Enhance the internal processes so that you contribute to the environment
- Increase the awareness of the impact of social responsibility
- Motivate the employees
ISO 26000 Lead Auditor training enables you to gain comprehensive knowledge of the key principles and subjects of social responsibility, which are required to audit the integration of a Social Responsibility Program (SRP) within an organization. The Lead Auditor training will equip you with the necessary expertise to measure an organization’s performance in terms of sustainable development, legal compliance and society’s welfare based on ISO 26000.
Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program, audit team, communication with customers, and conflict resolution.
After acquiring the necessary expertise to perform this audit, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 26000 Lead Auditor” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Auditor Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the capabilities and competencies to measure organizations SRP performance based on best practices.
- Auditors seeking to master the skills needed to measure an organization’s Social Responsibility performance
- Managers or consultants seeking to master the audit of a Social Responsibility Program
- Individuals responsible for integrating Social Responsibility behavior within an organization
- Auditors seeking to gain comprehensive knowledge of Social Responsibility principles, core subjects and best practices
- Understand the recent trends, characteristics and principles of social responsibility based on ISO 26000 guidelines
- Acknowledge how organizations integrate social responsibility and how ISO 26000 guidelines complement it
- Learn the core principles and subjects of social responsibility
- Understand how ISO 26000 guidelines contribute to sustainable development
- Understand an auditor’s role to: plan, lead and follow-up on an audit
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in SPR audits
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understating of ISO 26000 and comprehensive knowledge of audit principles.
Day 1: Introduction to Social Responsibility Programs (SRP) and ISO 26000
Day 2: Audit principles, preparation and launching of an audit
Day 3: On-site audit activities
Day 4: Closing the audit
Day 5: Certification Exam
The “PECB Certified ISO 26000 Lead Auditor” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of a Social Responsibility Program (SRP)
Domain 2: Social Responsibility Program (SRP)
Domain 3: Fundamental audit concepts and principles
Domain 4: Preparation of an ISO 26000 audit
Domain 5: Conducting an ISO 26000 audit
Domain 6: Closing an ISO 26000 audit
Domain 7: Managing an ISO 26000 audit program
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the credentials shown on the table below. You will receive a certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential. For more information about ISO 26000 certifications and the PECB certification process, please refer to the Certification Rules and Policies.
The requirements for PECB Auditor Certifications are:
Credential Exam Professional experience MS audit/assessment experience Other requirements PECB Certified ISO 26000 Provisional Auditor PECB Certified ISO 26000 Lead Auditor Exam or equivalent None None Signing the PECB Code of Ethics PECB Certified ISO 26000 Auditor PECB Certified ISO 26000 Lead Auditor Exam or equivalent Two years: One year of work experience in Social Responsibility Audit activities: a total of 200 hours Signing the PECB Code of Ethics PECB Certified ISO 26000 Lead Auditor PECB Certified ISO 26000 Lead Auditor Exam or equivalent Five years: Two years of work experience in Social Responsibility Audit activities: a total of 300 hours Signing the PECB Code of Ethics PECB Certified ISO 26000 Senior Lead Auditor PECB Certified ISO 26000 Lead Auditor Exam or equivalent Ten years: Seven years of work experience with Social Responsibility programs Audit activities: a total of 1,000 hours Signing the PECB Code of Ethics
To be considered valid, these audits should follow best audit practices and include most of the following activities:
- Audit planning
- Audit interview
- Managing an audit program
- Drafting audit reports
- Drafting non-conformity reports
- Drafting audit working documents
- Documentation review
- On-Site Audit
- Follow-up on non-conformities
- Leading an audit team
- You are provided with login information to our learning platform and the course materials.
- You can contact our tutors via Skype, Zoom, Viber or WhatsApp for further questions
- A 3-hour online test in essay type questions. The exam duration is three (3) hours. Non-native speakers receive an additional thirty (30) minutes.
- You must make a score of at least 70% to pass this course.
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months free of charge
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 30 days
- Skill level Lead level
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes