OSHA 10 Hour Construction Industry
About this course:
The OSHA standard based 10 Hour Construction course is intended to provide an entry level construction worker’s general awareness on recognizing and preventing hazards on a construction site. OSHA recommends Safety Certification courses as an orientation to occupational safety and health for workers covered by OSHA standard. Workers must receive additional training, when required by OSHA standards, on the specific hazards of the job.
Course designed for: Entry Level Constructions Industry Workers
Participants will: Describe the specific requirements OSHA standards that protect workers from common hazards in construction industry.
Course Accredited by: International Board of Environmental Health & Safety (IBOEHS), USA.
Language requirement: Whilst there is no pre-requisite for this course, IELTS 4-5 is recommended to ensure quality comprehension of the subject matter.
Upon successful completion of the course: Participants will receive a certificate of 10 hour of course completion for Construction Industry.
Course fee: 3,335,000 VND ($US 145)
Required participants: 10 people
- Lectures 14
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
The course outline
- Module 1: Introduction to the OSH Act
- Module 2: General safety and Health Provisions
- Module 3A: Health Hazards: Hazard Communication
- Module 3B: Health Hazards: Hazardous Materials
- Module 4: Cranes and Rigging
- Module 5: Focus Four: Electrical Safety
- Module 6: Struck-By and Caught in Between
- Module 7: Fall Protection
- Module 8: Personal Protective Equipment
- Module 9: Hand and Power Tools
- Module 10: Scaffolds
- Module 11: Stairways and Ladders
- Final Examination